StreetcredMusic...This blog has followed a quote I heard many years ago..."Sometimes you must leap first, and build your wings on the way down". From nothing it has become a blog containing dozens of Indie artists. Follow me as I introduce you to them, from the place where they breed, New York City! ....and come with us as we document it on film!!

COVER: Supporting Women and their Art.



Visit the Movie Page::
https://www.facebook.com/pages/StreetcredMusic-the-Documentary-Film/236369733150822










Monday

Answer #7, Eight more to go, for a $15 "ITunes" gift card!

...this weeks winner is Mark C from New Jersey. He gets a $15 ITunes gift card for asking the following question...

Mark asks "why did you not pick Lady Gaga for your Top Ten Sexiest Pianists??"

Answer  ...I love Gaga, I love her stance on gay rights, bullying, women's rights, and self esteem. 
                 I love her music, her presentation, I AM a Lil Monster...but I do not find her sexy!
I have indulged in all the anti social behavior she has, but I have done it longer. So that part of her does not appeal to me....and sex to me is a mental attraction more than a body to body one.
I need a bit of subtlety with my sex. Walking around on stage in your underwear, to me is in reality a turn off.  

I would much rater spend an evening with any of the nine surviving ladies on my list then Gaga.
Take a look at some of the video of these artists, I can feel their love and intensity just glowing out of their
beings as they perform.  ...here's what I'm talkin 'bout!!! Tell me you can watch this and not want to run on stage and give Yula a hug!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iqz9uRtOuY

Or better still, sit across the table with a good bottle of Vino and listen to the soft, loving tones and pick the brain of Elianeeee...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QYY5Z8Hj0

Thanks for the question Marc..
...send your question to me at:  jrclemente@hotmail.com   to win a $15 ITunes gift card!


I'm Pete, follow me at: www.twitter.com/petecarma

No comments:

Post a Comment