StreetcredMusic...This blog has followed a quote I heard many years ago..."Sometimes you must leap first, and build your wings on the way down". From nothing it has become a blog containing dozens of Indie artists. Follow me as I introduce you to them, from the place where they breed, New York City! ....and come with us as we document it on film!!

COVER: Le Diva
https://www.facebook.com/themarveloussoulsisters/

Visit the Movie Page::
https://www.facebook.com/pages/StreetcredMusic-the-Documentary-Film/236369733150822










Monday

StreetcredMusic; A Great Opportunity From: SceneSoundsmvpd

My songstresses, and Joe Alterman, you all know me...and in my seven years of supporting you all, I have NEVER, EVER, NEVER promoted anything that required a submission or a fee.
Until now, and I know it is a one of a kind opportunity for you guys, so let me splain it to you.

My friend Daniel Diosdado, CEO of Nomada Films came up with a great project. (since I got him hooked of Music Videos, Ha!)

It will be open for submissions in a few weeks.

Here's the deal; You submit an original tune, you submit $45. I'm not sure if you can submit more than one?? A song will be selected at random, the drawing will be public and videoed.
If your song is selected Daniel and his amazing lighting and sound crew (I know I have worked with them) will make a complete music video for you.
Daniel is an award winning director with motion picture talent, and he is a perfectionist. No detail will go 'on the cheap'.

There will be 3 events, the announcement of the submissions, the drawing, and a release of the video to the world, and of course Streetcred will shoot it out globally for you.

Below are two videos from Daniel and Nomada films, have a look!!

Video Pianowomen June 2016 Kayce Laine
and
Video Vanessa Calderon 3'30 DKDENCIA

...Streetcred, Vanessa and Daniel
           .....Event on twitter:: HERE!

Thanks for checking this out!!!!
    ....Call me if you need more info:

Follow me::Pete Carma







No comments:

Post a Comment