Monday

Introducing::'The Sublime Miss Kosi'~ With 'One More Cup of Coffee'

"I suppose, in a sentence, I'm a New-York-born-and-bred singer-songwriter with nappy hair and jazz roots. I feel lucky to have been born here, where there is music coming out of every crack in the sidewalk, but I've never been born anywhere else, so I guess I don't really know the difference."

That's Kosi!
 I asked her to send a few words for you my readers. 

  'Kosi'
She's a new Indie Artist, and that's what I do~~bring them to you, and hope you like and support them!

Kosi, will be having a release show for her new album, at The Vagabond Cafe, 7 Corneila Street, New York City, on September 21st, 8 PM.

The album is 'One More Cup Of Coffee'

You can preview the album ::HERE

Kosi
follow Kosi::HERE

follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment