StreetcredMusic...This blog has followed a quote I heard many years ago..."Sometimes you must leap first, and build your wings on the way down". From nothing it has become a blog containing dozens of Indie artists. Follow me as I introduce you to them, from the place where they breed, New York City! ....and come with us as we document it on film!!

COVER: Le Diva
https://www.facebook.com/themarveloussoulsisters/

Visit the Movie Page::
https://www.facebook.com/pages/StreetcredMusic-the-Documentary-Film/236369733150822










Wednesday

StreetcredMusic, in New York City, May 2013. Part I

A very special thanks to Kiss Slash Crooked Smile for letting me spend a Saturday afternoon with them at 'The Hive'

Yula Beeri, Assi Spector and Stefano Baldasseroni.
I had the pleasure of watching them do what they do best, create music!!


Assi Spector, guitar~~~Yuli~~~Drummer extraordinaire, Stefano Baldesseroni


Here's some cool RAW video!


'The Love Giver'
View video here:

follow me: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment