Friday

Most Entertaining Videos, 2013, By StreetcredMusic.

I look at hundreds, maybe thousands of videos a year. Here are five that made me smile, and hope they will do the same for you!!  

Every one of these five will entertain you, and there is a creative quality that goes with all of them, a personal touch, they are all made from love!

#5, I shot myself....it features  Clara Lofaro


Clara's video!

                                             


#4, Made at The Hive,
It features Jerome and Leia the Lizard.

Enjoy:: Jerome & Leia

'Jerome'

  #3, Also made at The Hive. 'Barcelona'
Features, Sarah Zar & Yula Beeri, and Isaac Gardner, 
Puppets by Sarah Zar, instruments by Tami Meir.

Enjoy Video

Sarah Zar and Yula, the 'eXtended Family'


#2, Made by one of the most talented people in NYC, 
Bekka Lindstrom....'Tom'


Here's Tom, Enjoy, 'TOM'

Bekka and me.

  

#1, Goes to Zeudi, for her tribute to Edith Piaf!!

Enjoy!  Zeudi sings Piaf!

 


                                                                  
 follow me:: Pete Carma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment