Saturday

StreetcredMusic: Olga Kuraeva, Dance/Image

Dancers use their bodies as finely-tuned instruments, communicating thoughts and feelings through movement. As Olga Kuraeva explains, to her, dance is “neither a philosophy nor a job” but a means of expressing emotion.

Kuraeva dances with the Bolshoi Ballet Academy, one of the oldest schools for classical ballet training. The intensive time and effort that has gone into her development as both an artist and dancer is highly apparent in the breathtaking composites that capture Kuraeva in motion.

Olga Kuraeva
VIDEO: Olga Kuraeva: "I've Never Met Them"

                            ****************************************************

 “I am not an actress. If I am not going through a certain emotion, I won't be able to express it through dance. It doesn't matter if I dance well or not – the most important thing is that I am real.”

VIDEO: Olga Kuraeva: Improv: Contemporary Ballet Nano Tribute Music




Instagram:: @kuraevaolga

She Expresses Raw Emotions through Portraits of Delicate Dance Movements




Olga Kuraeva


Follow me:: Pete Carma

2 comments: