Wednesday

Pavarotti, Lara Fabian...Take on, "Caruso"

Two virtuoso's attack the same legend. Two different approaches, two different backgrounds, but
the result is magnificent in both versions!

I only listened to him live once-my bad. I had many opportunities. His voice went through me like an organ in a huge atrium. It lingered it seemed forever in the air, each note was a cloud that drifted by and had it's own life. Perhaps like a smoke cloud, the notes just faded as seconds past.


....enjoy the maestro!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8A61eY1Efg

I have seen her twice, spoke with her both times, I hope to get to see her next fall, if the dates match up!! She literally lives every song, a spirit from within her takes her performance over.
Her voice? No words describe what I feel when I am in the same room with her music. She tackles ALL the difficult tunes... no she attacks them with a passion, and wins them over! I love her!


....enjoy the Angel's spirit...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT82udt6j8M&feature=related


follow me:   www.twitter.com/petecarma

No comments:

Post a Comment