Wednesday

She Said~She Said. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh & Cezara Lucia Vladescu

You make the call on this one. Two of the worlds greatest pianist. Not to mention the differences in their life style. I love watching both of them for soooo many different but wonderful reasons.

I picked Aziza as my #1 sexiest pianist a year ago.
Here, have some fun with them....

  Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
She is brilliant, amazingly gifted musically, and the subtlety of her performances mesmerize me. Why?  ...because she presents her unearthly talent so simply.
Most of the 'experts' have tagged her the Princess of Jazz, which is a an injustice. To put a jazz only label on her...no way, her music transcends all genre. 

Enjoy her video:: Aziza's music!

                                      *****************************************

Cezara Lucia Vladescu....Hmmmmmm? I said of her she makes Gaga look like a Girl Scout, that got some really positive comments. She defines herself as 'The missing link' between Classic and Jazz.
That's fine with me, but she can 'Rock' too! I love watching her but not because of her subtlety, it's her boldness and bursting self esteem and confidence in her compositions and the way she let's you know....she's the boss...."it's not over till she says it is".

  Cezara Lucia Vladescu
Enjoy her GR8 Video; "Song For Dodo"

Get her CD here::Songs for Dodo

When you watch these videos, check out some of their others, they are so diverse one video does not do them justice..

to see other pieces I have written on them type their names in the 'search' box....Enjoy~~

follow me::Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment