Monday

The Girl on Pete's Blog, Part I, MaryC

In the last couple of weeks, once when I was in New York City, and just twice this last week, three of the wonderful women I write about on this blog have been identified as 'the girl on Pete's blog'.

The best one was when I walked in to a club with Clara Lofaro, and the bartender said Hi Pete, and she looked at CLo and said "you look familiar, are you that girl on Pete's blog".

I should be happy about that but I'm not. Sure it's great that more and more people are reading the blog, but I want them to support these wonderful artists, and to do that they need their names!

So this will be a series of pieces to make sure the names get our there. Everyone wants me to do a Top Ten Sexiest Vocalists, like I did with pianos and guitars, no way I'm doing that!!

                                    **********************************

So here we go, I'll start with, MaryC

  MaryC
Really, the best way to remember her is to go and see her live! You will never forget her name, (MaryC) her music or her voice, that can rattle the walls of any building in the city, or be as smooth and sassy and audacious as an accomplished R&B songstress.

Here's a review of her (MaryC) smash CD I did a while back....'Right On Time'

Got it MARYC....this is her...YouTube page, enjoy!

Got it MaryC!

follow me, the guy on Pete's blog:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment