Wednesday

'Your Hands' A New Single From Gabrielle Sterbenz

Gabrielle Sterbenz has released a great new single, 'Your Hands', the first of ten from her new album.

Gabrielle Sterbenz




>>Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter Gabrielle Sterbenz did her first international tour as support for Wheatus in the fall of 2013.  She has performed in 7 countries on 4 continents as a solo artist and as a backing vocalist for Wheatus and Robbie Dupree, with whom she appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. She is featured on Wheatus' Valentine LP, nerdcore hiphop artist MC Frontalot’s "Solved," and on Late Cambrian's "Peach."  Gabrielle plays regularly with her bandmate Liz Brown and is currently recording her LP with Wheatus' Brendan B Brown producing. 
                                    
                                        ************************************************
 Gabrielle::
...Thanks so much for being willing to write about my song!  "Your Hands" is the first of what will be a 10-song record.  It's being produced by Wheatus's Brendan B Brown.  All of the compositions are mine except for
one co-write with my bandmate Elizabeth Brown.  I'll be releasing all the tracks individually and then putting a CD and vinyl out.  "Your Hands" was the first song I wrote on a Martin acoustic guitar I had just gotten.  The track has Elizabeth Brown on backing vocals, Rich Hinman on pedal steel, fellow Wheatus bandmate Will Tully on drums, and Brendan played many of the instruments as well.  The lyric video is just something I put together but it features most of the important dogs in my life, as well as a solar-powered dancing ladybug.  Many of the other songs that will be on the record are on youtube in my "blue couch sessions" series, where basically Liz and I play the songs on the couch in our living room.

The song I'm releasing next is called "In The Red".

Enjoy the video:: 'Your Hands'

 
 Gabrielle's Youtube page::'HERE'        Follow her on Facebook:: 'HERE'


 follow me:: Pete Carma 

No comments:

Post a Comment