Thursday

StreetcredMusic. I'd like you to meet, Susana Raya, Songstress

 'Wind Rose' is the new project of the Spanish singer and guitarist Susana Raya.

Pete, thanks for your support.
 "I have been learning, touring and making music around the world for the past 15 years. Now I want to share my own songs, influenced by all the treasures I have found on my way"
                              *************************************** 

Considered by the jazz critic and historian Ted Gioia as “the Andalusian Eva Cassidy”, Susana Raya is a songwriter, classical trained on guitar, European awarded winning jazz singer and jazz guitarist, a graduate of the  Conservatory of Amsterdam.
 
Ms Raya has a new creation, and we all can be part of it::
 

Susana Raya
This wonderful project (album) is being funded here:: 'Wind Rose' by Susana Raya

We will be posting more on Ms Raya, for sure..         follow her here: Susana Raya FB page
 
follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment