Tuesday

StreetcredMusic: Three Final Pics, for Photo of the Year 2014

Got it down to 3......... the three photos in the running for StreetcredMusic's Photo of 2014.
Chosen by me. I'll choose the winner in a day or two.

 >My photo of the year?? Every year it's the photo with the most meaning, time and place, people involved and the significance it had on the blog...Emotion is most important, the quality of the photo is secondary. The three remaining are:

Yula Beeri at the CD release extravaganza, for Kiss Slash Crooked Smile's 'Ethereal Dance'

               
Photo by Erin Pellnat

Me and Greta Panettieri, when she returned to New York City, 5 years after we first met.
     ...At the place we met Rockwood Music Hall. November 2014.

Photo by Sam Teichman


....and last but not least, a selfie, no story here, just friends.
                       ...me and Yuli Beeri

Photo by Yuli


follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment