Thursday

StreetcredMusic: Choosing 2015's Photo of the Year.

It's that time of year again. Time for me to pick the StreetcredMusic 'Photo of the Year' for 2015.
Remember it's not the quality of the photo that is most important, it's what the picture captures.
The time and place, events and the emotion it provokes with me, that matter most.

This is the 2014 winner, me and the Diva, who got me started doing this blog, in NYC.

In NYC with Greta Panettieri
Soooooo, here are the first three I chose to be in the running::::

This one is me saving Sonia Montez from being attacked by a Dragon on Fifth Ave, NYC

Jan, 2015.
                                        ************************************
This is from the wonderful performance given by Lara Bello in Chicago, at the Old Town School of Folk Music.


The third photo to show you of the 21 choices I have made is...
Yuli Beeri, singing 'Goodnight' at the end of one of the performances of Yula & 'The eXtended Family'

At TheHiveNYC
There UGO, 18 more coming!!!!

Follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment