Thursday

"Just Smile" For Clara Lofaro

Clara Lofaro
Let me re- introduce you to Clara Lofaro,
you say you don't know her? Yes you do...
Remember the Super Bowl a couple of years back when the Disney Classic, "When You Wish Upon A Star" was featured in all their ads, that was Clara's great pipes delivering the goods.

There is lots more to this story. Originally from Toronto, by way of Boston's Berklee College of Music, Clara is now in the Big Apple where all the action is.


A six time Toronto Music Award winner for her a previous album "Perfekt World", Clara's new album is self titled "Clara Lofaro". Produced by, Anthony Resta, Robert L. Smith and Harold Stephan.

Her hot new single and video is "Just Smile", as Clara told me this song was written to "spread positive energy through music and a smile". If you are a home town New York City boy like me you have to love the lyrics.
It tells a story of a young girl coming to NYC, Times Square to be exact.

"Riding down into New York City, no sleep, sneaker on, tryin' to look pretty
the Sun is shinin' not a care in the world, can't wait to get there,
Clara
cause I'm a city girl"!

I love it and I'll be at her show at Caffe Vivaldi 
on April, 21st, in Da Apple.

I asked Clara the question I ask everyone, if you were leaving the planet and you could only take one album with you, which would you take?
Without any hesitation she said, Useless Desires, by Patty Griffin.

Can't wait to see her live and I'll have a "smiling" review 4 U.

Clara will bet at Caffe Vivaldi, NYC.. on March 15th & April 21st

Treat yourself to"Just Smile"video...
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyRgt527oL4

Then View Clara's site  claralofaro.com
by Pete Cataldo  follow Pete... www.twitter.com/petecarma









No comments:

Post a Comment