Wednesday

Streetcredmusic Documentary Film, New York City II

Independent musicians sell talent, record companies sell popularity, you have a choice!

Sarah McLennan, http://sarahmclennanmusic.com/
...whenever I'm in New York City I'm always looking for new Indie artist, this lovely lady is from Australia, Sarah McLennan and here we met for the first time, she has a smooth sexy sound, you'll hear more soon!!



Yula Beeri

I had not seen Yula in months and I just wanted to squeeze her so some of that love she spreads would surround me!!


Kayce McGehee  http://kaycemcgehee.com/
...another bright young songstress, Kayce McGehee, was on hand to play keys and do backup vocals for Gio Moretti at our live show at Caffe Vivaldi Sunday night!

here are some more great shots from our film shoot:
............I love bringing roses to a woman when she least expects it.

 .....what Gio is doing here is what I describe in my introduction of her, you will have to see the film to find out what it is.....I did not realize it when I took this shot, but I see it now!


I just love this shot, no reason, just love it!


This is what I really take away from doing these projects, and live shows. Here Yula and Gio two of the most talented women in the world, just chat, and I brought them together, that's the payoff for me!




.....if you are wondering why CLo is not in more shots, it's because we shot her day indoors, we never took a break and I would have had to use a flash and I did not want to disrupt the film in any way.

we still have more....So I'll leave you with a smile till tomorrow!!
...or should I say the ladies will!!



follow me at: www.twitter.com/petecarma                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment