Thursday

"StreetcredMusic" the film, shooting in New York City

When I say I shot this film with no script and no rehearsals, well, I know even tho the people who decided not to be included in the beginning, were scared off by that....although they gave other reasons, the people who liked that idea, are the ones who made this the joy and labor of love I knew it could be....here are some clips that show how creative, talented women can make it work!  Enjoy!

                                            That's the amazing Bekka Lindstrom

               "Wondrous"....the word to describe the talent of this lady...Clara Lofaro


           That's Yula (Yulix) Beeri, who has so many music fronts going,
                   I just gave her a camera and said.........
                            give this back to me when the hard drive is full!!
                                                                   ************ 

.........That's it, find unconsciously creative women, turn on the camera and say "let's do it".
.........They are making this from the heart!!  What else could I ask?   
.........Nothing I can say can express how they make me feel.

        
                                   Camera: Peter Steusloff,      Director/Sound: Tami Meir



follow me: Pete Carma  

follow the Movie page on FB:  'StreetcredMusic' the doc film

No comments:

Post a Comment