Monday

Top Ten Sexiest Guitarists, #3, PJ Harvey

Polly Jean Harvey: #3...is an English musician, singer-songwriter, composer and occasional artist. Primarily known as a vocalist and guitarist, she is also proficient with a wide range of instruments including piano, organ, bass, saxophone, harmonica, and most recently, the autoharp.

...but this is a 'sexy' guitar list so.....

PJ, Harvey

 ...let's get to it!!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwG3r9_L9o

...My connection with PJ is through, Mike Mastor, a 'chap' I knew in Vegas. He was born and raised in Liverpool, went to high school with Ringo Starr and knew the Beatles...believe it or not he was best friends with Peter Best. He loved the English 'rockers' and introduced me to PJ in 2004.
Mike was entertainment director at the Mirage back then.


 Enjoy: "The Last Living Rose"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60TuFZIboU&feature=related

...here is a quote from PJ, and one of the reason I love her, it sounds like me..

"I suppose I give as much as I want to give. I decide immediately if I like a person and if I do, then I'm myself, and if I don't, then I give nothing."

                                A talented, outspoken 'artist' who is never anything but
                                          honest with her fans...

                                             #3 PJ Harvey 


follow me: Pete Carma




No comments:

Post a Comment