Tuesday

Film Making 101, make music, make friends, have fun!!

2012 has been a wonderful year for me. Making 'StreetcredMusic' the documentary film has made the weeks fly by. The outpouring support people have given to me and this film in overwhelming.

I really mean that. Trust, the effort and the friendship of all involved makes it truly a labor of love.

Here's a clip, it's just a few minutes but you can see the friendship and love...and Oh yea, the talent of the ladies, well...that too overwhelms me, I love them!!





...that was Yula Beeri, Ishrat Ansari, owner of Caffe Vivaldi, and Clara Lofaro, back on the first weekend we shot in April!

Here's more from that day!!  Gio Moretti 


Here's a clip featuring Stefan Zeniuk! ..and Yulix!



                                           ***************************************

Here's the FB page: 'StreetcredMusic, the film'

Follow me: Pete Carma



No comments:

Post a Comment