Tuesday

Clara Lofaro, One of the Stars of StreetcredMusic's Documentary Film.

Clara Lofaro: The Year of 'CLo' is 2012. Her career is in liftoff mode right now. On the verge of an explosion of her hit single and video 'Just Smile' and the self titled CD 'Clara Lofaro', CLo will join Gio Moretti, Yula Beeri and Greta Panettieri, in this blog's documentary film about unsigned artists in New York City.

CLo..claralofaro.com
...when you are in her presents, you understand her talent, it's just a 'light' a sort of 'beam' that she projects. This photo catches it! A wonderful lady, and a great friend!

....here are some of her thoughts on this movie.
...I asked for her reasons for being part of the project... 

 #1 For Pete because he "gets it," he truly believes in and is moved by my music and does everything in his power to help artists like me be heard.

#2 Because after trying to be what I "should" be for so long personally and musically, I've finally gone back to living and making music in a way I feel is sincere and wholly me. I am doing what brings me joy in life and hoping it is contagious. I think that is a worthwhile message to share with anyone, no matter who they are or what they do. There is a power in being who you are and letting your voice be heard. It's liberating. I want to share. :)
 
...we will be shooting with Clara on April 27th in Brooklyn and Manhattan....and her big show at the Canal Room, May16th!!     Can't wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment