Wednesday

"StreetcredMusic" the documentary film, some Labor Day Weekend raw footage for you to enjoy!

I could try to explain how much fun we are having, and how close I have become to a new circle of friends...but just watch and you will see, it's all about us making this right, taking our time, so that all the 'Angels' show you what they are capable of creating!   
And it's my job to make them visible to you, as I see them.
Enjoy!

This is a clip of the 'spooky' Italian Connection doing what they do, goofing on me...and an Angelic clip of YuliX, doing what she does... make people feel good!

This is just one of the two show stopping moments that Clara Lofaro has carved into this film. She takes a room full of people and has every eye and ear on her acapella version of a tune she wrote about freeing her creative talents totally to her music!

at EVERY performance YuliX takes time to open her heart to her audience, she has told me that is when she knows the show is a success. Her fans know it and they respond with love!

check us out: 'Streetcredmusic' the film

follow me: Pete Carma



No comments:

Post a Comment