Wednesday

StreetcredMusic: Join Me ~2016 Support Indie Music!! New York City!!

Indie Artists...Join me in 2016, I have made a New Years Resolution to spend $300 this year on Indie Music.

...if you only talk the talk, you can stop reading at this point. If you want to walk da walk...

Think of it this way: It's $5.76 per week, 1 less beer~one less Starbucks 'ripoff' caffe, one less magazine that tells you how new technology and computer programs, will make you a star.

There are hundreds of you in NYC alone. Let this be our way of telling the record companies...Vaffanculo!


I spent $12.80 on New Years Day...I purchased 9 original tunes, added them to my computer and burned a CD for my car. It took me about 35 minutes to support 4 different artists, that I love.

If only 100 of us do it, it puts 30Grand in the pockets of Indie Artists!


Here's you chance!!!  Have a great 2016!!

Theses artists have some great music out there now!! Just click on their links!!

Kiss Slash Crooked Smile    Kalen & The Sky Theives 
 Laura Falcinelli
Greta Panettieri     and  Kayce Laine      

Laura Falcinelli









Greta Panettieri






 follow me: Pete Carma




No comments:

Post a Comment