Tuesday

Life Is Too Good...by Pete Carma

It really is...I'm surrounded by some of the most loving caring people...Who want to spread love, and add their two cents to this crazy state of Planet Earth...

New York City, a FUN place 4me.
 ...and I'm out of the rat race, the corporate meat grinder, I do what I want. Not many people who are not wealthy can say that. I'm lucky.

Where ever I go.........funny loving shit happens.....like........


I get lost in Brooklyn, and an Angel finds me!

OR......I sit on a stoop, at St. Marks Place, NYC, 'freezing'...but my heart is warmed by Clara Lofaro, shooting a scene from StreetcredMusic, and hearing her amazing story.

  'StreetcredMusic' Doc Film

 ***In the end, it's not how many breaths you take, it's how many things take your breath away***

OR.....these guys show up when I'm in the Hospital....

........and I get to see KissSlashCrookedSmile  rehearsing, on a Saturday afternoon.,,

'KissSlashCrookedSmile'


Enjoy....KSCS Video

***I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he or she is a garbage collector or the President of a University***

 I get the chance to put together artists with amazing talent, and personalities, that are normally too busy to get to know each other....(Erin Pellnat, Clara Lofaro)



Or like, 'larger than life' Tony Papa, and 'all about life' Yula Beeri.

****I found that if you love life, life will love you back*****

New York City IS the blood, the oxygen, essential to life::

                      :::so glad I was born and raised there...



follow me:: Pete Carma
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment