Friday

Greta Panettieri, For 'StreetcredMusic' The Documentry Film.

Here's a bit of my interview with Greta Panettieri one of the Angels featured in my doc film...

The entire film was shot with no rehearsal, or script, I just let the women be who they are so you can see them through my eyes, and appreciate how hard they work and how creative and talented they are.....and perhaps to lure you away from the 'force feeding' of the corporate marketing machines that control the music business. Enjoy the Diva, and you can like the movie page:::HERE!

Here is the VIDEO

                  

....and as always a big thanks to our home away from home, The HIVE!

...get Greta's new album, ~ 'Shattered'
    ......Video from Shattered:: 'I'm In Love'

....Camera:: Peter Steusloff


follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment