Thursday

StreetcredMusic: Lara Bello, Tribute To Federico Garcia Lorca, NYC

It was my pleasure to attend this wonderful performance by Lara Bello
...at Saint John's Lutheran Church, NYC
   ....the poetry and letters of  Federico Garcia Lorca

Lara Bello
  ..the tribute was presented with all the dignity and elegance and musical perfection it deserved.
........Lara and guitarist, Eric Kurimski, frankly overwhelmed me.

Lara designed her gown to be a part of this tribute.
as seen in these photos
In addition to her voice, performance art, and creativity, it was quite clear that this hero of her homeland, holds a special place in her heart...Amazing show.

...at the finish of the performance Lara distributed (in small envelopes) to her audience, messages from Federico, I will not open mine, until.....

....every time I see her, she amazes me.

Follow: Lara on Facebook, here

Follow me:: Pete Carma




No comments:

Post a Comment