Thursday

StreetcredMusic: Pianowomen From Outer Space. Cezara, Aziza.

They must be from Outer Space. Every once in a while I have to back myself up for all the times I write 'amazing women' on my social media, so this is one of those pieces.

....from Romania: Cezara Lucia Vladescu  

     .....video: 'Song For Dodo'


When I listen to either of these marvelous pianists, composers, musicians play, I listen over and over again. The music only sets in after several times. The visual, their stage presence and their hands capture me and the music passes like a cloud to be inhaled and enjoyed later.
                       **********************************************

  .....from Baku, Azerbaijan:  Aziza Mustafa Zadeh

      .....video: Ladies Of Azerbaijan


    
.....follow me:: Pete Carma 

No comments:

Post a Comment