Saturday

StreetcredMusic; Introducing Adam Baker, Unfiltered



Maybe I'm an addict
No morals for me
Maybe I'm a psychopath
That you made me be

I crave for you
Down to my heels
Can't help but feel the gasp
Between my knees
My hands are petrified
From what I've put them through
In your absence I'm calling your name
Guess I’m an addicted, too,
Addicted to you. 


Video:"Polar Bear"


FB Page
                               ******************************************** 
 I can’t pretend I’m not disgusted
By the visions in my 
mind
You come and go and I keep touching
All 
the scars you left outside 
I can’t pretend 
I need protection
Wouldn’t matter if I’d try
You said 
you’d kill me if I’d leftYou
So why the fuck am I alive 


Video: "EPA"


                          
  

Music: And CDs Here
Facebook page: HERE   
Youtube Page: More Music








One of my very favorite artists. I love her compositions. Her stage presence. In addition to the amazing musical sounds, the visual is so very entertaining. She's wonderful....Pete Carma.
  

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the way she expresses deep emotions through her music. Strong, beautiful and talented singer! ���� �� �� ��

    ReplyDelete