Friday

StreetcredMusic. The Coming Of A Star. Maggie Rose

 The coming of a star. Maggie Rose

       Her latest album, "Have A Seat"

For Rose, the charmed experience of recording in Muscle Shoals has catalyzed the start of a thrilling new era in her musical evolution. “Working with musicians of that caliber and knowing they were giving my music so much attention definitely made me thrive,” she says. “I felt so safe going deep into the emotional places within the songs, and I think you can feel that love and camaraderie when you listen to the record.” At the same time, Have a Seat is undeniably the sound of an artist fully coming into her own, without concession or compromise. “I’ve worked in this industry for over a decade, and I feel like I’ve finally carved out a lane that’s genre-bending and all my own,” she says. “I had to really fight to find that space for myself, and this record is my way of staking my claim.”

 

VIDEO: "What Are We Fighting For" Maggie Rose 

 


Maggie's website
 
 

Follow me: Pete Carma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment