Sunday

StreetcredMusic, 'The Underdogs' filmimg in New York City

The week of June ninth we shot some 'lively' footage. We captured the wonderful Yulix &XFM at The Bowery Ballroom, and we filmed at the residents of Lindstrom and Fogel. It was there that we
may have given our film the 'conflict' that all good films have.

Anyway here are the great stills I have to show you, look closely and you will be able to feel the love.

 ...nothing in this film is scripted, nothing. Here me and Bekka decided to use 'method' acting. 
...the method was, let's just sit down and start talking!

...the stress of working with me got to her, she needed a break!


...then we got back to work!
...Then as the sun was setting, an Angel of song (Giovanna Moretti) showed up!
...little did I know, this night was to be filled with Angels.


...suddenly...Angels were everywhere!
...some carried instruments of love!
 ...they brought divine friends with them...
Hydra
....this photo contains a producer, a director, actresses of stage and motion pictures, an art designer, graphic artists, singers, musicians, and writers of plays and music, A Grammy nominee, a Toronto music award winner, and the stars of a musical, Mom's, NYC Fringe Award winner for musical Comedy...as the night played out I felt surrounded...by Angels..

Surrounded I tell you!

Then, the Angel of all Angels, Angel Sarah appeared...creator of all to create... 


we spoke of love, and who we love...


soon, perhaps this fall, I will finally get to have this Angel in one of my projects...

'larger than life' Tony Papa             





this guy is no Angel, just a life long friend, who always makes my NYC trips, memorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment