Tuesday

Thank You, Ladies of 'Streetcredmusic' the film!

We are not done yet, but I want to thank all three ladies who are featured in 'StreetcreMusic' the doc film..
Giovanna Moretti, http://giomorettimusic.blogspot.com
Gio Moretti who gave me the most wonderful footage, at 4 different locations, and a live show all in a single day, and it all looks spectacular!!
CLo, http://claralofaro.com
Clara Lofaro, who let us in to her songwriting world, and gave us a live show with another to go, and without whom, I would not have attempted this project!!  She is off to Europe soon to make them SMILE!

...and then there is Yuli Yael Beeri Yula, who you will see as I wanted you to see her. As an artists, a creator and a leader, who makes all around her better! Yula has quite an event up her sleeve! And I can tell you she is exhausting herself daily to make it work!!
Yula, thehivenyc.com
 Thanks to you all ladies...XO!
The best part is we have other projects planned that are in progress as this movie is being made....
...and we will work together again!! 

follow me: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment