Tuesday

The making of 'StreetcredMusic' ..Clara Lofaro & Bekka Lindstrom

Clara Lofaro preparing to write a song for the film 'StreetcredMusic' the tune is "Hurricane"
CLo will be performing the song live for the first time...  July 25th, at the Canal Room.


The making of 'StreetcredMusic' the doc film....

.....That really is Craig Wilson...songwriter/performer.
on the screen is award winning writer...David Browning, in Nashville.
....Watch Clara here and you'll see why I love her...

  she's ALWAYS laughing at me!!

This clip is one of my favorites!!!  Bekka, Gio, me, Donna Jean, Clara Lofaro....is the voice you hear.
"The Mortuary"....we are leaving Bekka and DJ's apartment to go to see Yula at the Bowery Ballroom!




'LIKE' our facebook page...StreetcredMusic-facebook


follow me;  Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment