Sunday

Top Ten Sexiest Guitarists, #4, Jennifer Batten

Top Ten Sexiest Guitarists: #4 is Jennifer Batten.

Jennifer Batten
 ...once again here are the rules to be considered for my Top Ten...
 1. I must have reviewed you and seen you live...2. You must be sexy (to me), and of course 3. You have to jamm and have a powerful stage presence. 


Stage presents and technical skills are what Jennifer is all about. I met her in LA when I was living in Vegas. She played a gig for some guy (Michael Jackson) the night before. Didn't know of her at the time, but I sure do now.

Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoVoUYeOf5g

She played with Jeff Beck's band for three years, and toured with MJ as his lead guitarists, that's all you need to know about her ability and stage presents.

Able to blast you away or slow it to a ballad, she does it all, and she is a 'native New Yorker.'


                                                       Jennifer Batten

Jennifer Batten: Well, my first girl guitar player influence was my sister (Sheri). She had one and I didn’t, and that made me mad [laughs]! So it was jealousy that got me into playing guitar and I let my parents know that the following year, during Christmas time, I wanted a guitar.

Enjoy:   'Flight of the Bumble Beeeeee'

                             It seems like the guitar has no chance in Jennifer's hands,
                                                   it must do what she wants!

                                                          #4 Jennifer Batten!


Follow me: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment