Wednesday

Just, Clara Lofaro, my friend!

Out of the blue I came, knowing nothing, having no experience, no resume, not one second of movie making to my name....

I wanted to make a documentary film about Independent Artists, to help get their music and there message and their struggles out there!

                                                    *****************

I knew I needed Clara Lofaro. Of all the women artists I knew, she was essential to me starting this movie project.
If she had said no....my dream would have died on the spot!

From: 'StreetcredMusic', the film!

WHY?
I knew I would need a friend, someone open to me and what I wanted to do. Someone who would stand shoulder to shoulder with me, and not be afraid to kick my butt if it was necessary, she had done it before!!

Someone to look me in the eye and let me know what I was doing right or WRONG!
I told her at the start, I wanted her to be my 'consulaire'.

...and she has been a great one!

I have had some differences from the start with people who are no longer in the project.
Clara has been there since day one, and has been just as I thought she would be, open, honest and keeping me straight.  
She is a 'business woman' a performer, a manager, sings like an Angel, and she has a heart as big as a Volkswagen.
She has given me just what I expected from her, her TRUST!

Clara is not an artists who needs me, I need her, and that is the why I am soooo grateful to have her as a friend and involved in this film project.


Movie FB page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/StreetcredMusic-the-Documentary-Film/236369733150822?ref=ts&fref=ts

Follow me:  Pete Carma


No comments:

Post a Comment