Friday

Photos From 'StreetcredMusic' the Documentary Film,

...just some photos of my documentary film, 'StreetcredMusic' for you to enjoy!!

...keeping with her need to support all things good, Clara Lofaro wanted to start the first day of our shoot at Crop To Cup Coffee.

....the next shoot was at Caffe Vivaldi


....she closed the show that night, with the class of a true Diva!

                                 I had some great Espresso, with Gio

 
  ....and then there's Yulix, Yula Beeri
                                     ...smiles, love, and great music is all you get from her!!



....little did I know at the time I took this pic, but Dana McCoy was, well, we have to wait and see!!

...and of course, the 'Diva' and me had to work really hard, when she was here!!


here is our FB page:  'StreetcredMusic' the film


follow me: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment