Saturday

'StreetcredMusic' Raw footage from my Documentary Film 2012!

Happy New Year to my readers all over the globe!  We had a great year, passing the 600,000 hit mark in 2012!

2013, will be better, I know that, 'cause I have sooo many things to present to you, completion of the Doc film, music videos, some great new artists I want to introduce you to, and some spontaneous events that always seem to follow us in NYC.

...here is some great music we put on film in 2012 ~ENJOY!


This is the Romantic/Punk sound of the opening number from 'Yula &the eXtended Family'
at the Bowery Ballroom!


 Then there's Gio...
                                                           Gio Moretti


and of course, 'Her Hotness', CLo!

                                                           Clara Lofaro

                                                       Enjoy, more coming soon!!

here's the FB page for the movie!!
'StreetcredMusic' the film!

Follow me: Pete Carma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment