Wednesday

StreetcredMusic, Doc Film. Almost done!

....The editing process is moving along. Clara Lofaro's part is done. I'm just adding 'My2cents' about her at this point. It looks great I might say. In the process it became more of a personal story than a music feature, for Clara.

A portrait I had done of Clara, by Liz Emirzian
Soooo... just so you are not cheated, here is a musical clip, that will not be in the film. She wrote 'Hurricane' a great tune, for the film.

Enjoy:: Vimeo of 'Hurricane' being written


Since... it has been featured in an album, by American Idol finalist  Erika Van Pelt called 'My Independence'.

                         ****************************************************

Now we are concentrating on 'The Diva'  ~Greta Panettieri, and her marvelous self....
..fun days ahead watching all the footage of her smile and voice!!

~here are some clips of her::
Vimeo:: Greta in NYC!

Greta, Her Music
 Here is the movie FB page:: 'StreetcredMusic'

Follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment