Wednesday

StreetcredMusic: Choosing 2015 Photo of the Year. (Getting down to the final few)

It's that time of year again. Time for me to pick the StreetcredMusic 'Photo of the Year' for 2015.

Remember it's not the quality of the photo that is most important, it's what the picture captures.
The time and place, events and the emotion it provokes with me, that matter most.

There are 21 pics in all, see the previous selections here::
'Others in the running'
                                            ***********************************
Here I am with Kayce Laine, and Erin Pellnat ~in a snowstorm in NYC, watching Champian Fulton
.....a really fun night!!


                                            ********************************

This one, Ha, I saw the hat and I asked her to send me a photo of her wearing it, within minutes this popped up on my Twitter!!! The totally amazing, Lara Bello










This is after her show at TheHive, me and Yuli, I gave my cell phone to a photog extrodinaire, 
Haim Bargig and he gave us this wonderful photo!!


There UGO, a few more, nine I think, and we'll have a winner!!




Follow me:: Pete Carma


No comments:

Post a Comment