Sunday

2013 StreetcredMusic...Going Global.

Let me take you 'behind the scenes' of the blog. for 2013....as they say in Hollywood, tell you who the makers and the shakers were for StreetcredMusic.

My piece on a most amazing young woman, Cezara Lucia Vlasescu, received the most hits for a single post.
You can enjoy her wonderful words here: Cezara Lucia Vladescu

 Cezara Lucia Vladescu
Cezara Lucia has helped make my blog global, opening up an audience to me in Eastern Europe and Russia. Maybe some day we will meet in New York City and I can thank her in person.

                                ******************************************

Coming in second in 2013 for most hits on a single post involves two songstresses, Clara Lofaro and
American Idol finalist Erika Van Pelt.

Erika on 'Idol'






Clara wrote a song for StreetcredMusic my Doc film.  And then Erika included it and three more of Clara's compositions in her new CD, 'My Independence' .
Here is that post::: Enjoy, 'Hurricane'






Clara Lofaro, singing 'Hurricane' Live, NYC
                               ***********************************************

Another wonderful songstress who became my friend in 2013 was the amazing, Lawra.
AKA/ Laura Falcinelli.

Laura Falcinclli



 


I had the pleasure of reviewing her new CD, 'Origine'. And Laura has also brought many of her fans in Italy and Europe to my blog.





Here is my review of Lawra's new CD, and it was #4 in total hits in 2013. My Review


That's just a few of the totally amazing events that have made my blog a success, and 2014 could be even bigger!


follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment